Ephesians: This is Us- Blessed Beyond Measure Part 2
Blessed Beyond Measure Part 2
I. Praise to God about our enrichment. (vv.3-14)
A. The source of our blessings. (v.3a)
B. The sufficiency of our blessings. (v.3b)
C. The sphere of our blessings. (v.3c)
D. The scope of our blessings. (v.4-14)
1. We are a chosen people. (v.4a)
2. We are a changed people. (v.4b)
3. We are a predestined people. (v.5-6)
4. We are a purchased people. (v.7-8)
5. We are an informed people. (v.9-12)
6. We are an indwelt people. (v.13-14)
II. Prayer to God for our Enlightenment. (15-23)
The Reasons for Paul’s progress. (15)
Because of their faith in the Savior.
Because of their love for the Saints.
B The Regularity of Paul’s prayers. (16) .
1. Paul was always Thankful for them.
2. Paul was always Thinking of them.
C. The Requests in Paul’s Prayers. (17-23)
1. What Paul wanted them to Have. (17-18)
2. What Paul wanted them to Know. (18b-23
– The Hope to which we are called (18b)
– The Purpose for which we are called (18c)
– The Power in which we are called (19-23)
*God’s power is Demonstrated and Declared by Christ.
This Week’s Memory Verse: Ephesians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.”