Giving God’s Way Part 2
Giving God’s Way
I . Giving is to be pure-hearted. (v. 2)
God hates pretense.
- In Giving
- In Praying
- In Fasting
II. Giving is to be practiced. (v. 1a & 3)
A. God expects participation.
- Give Honestly (Matthew 6:1-4)
- Give Diliberatley (Matthew 6:1-4)
- Give Proportionatley ( I Cor. 16:1-1)
- Give Generoulsy (II Cor. 8:1-2)
- Give Sacrificially ( II Cor. 8:3)
- Give Williningly (II Cor. 9:7)
- Give Cheerfully (II Cor. 9:7)
- Give Expectantly (II Cor. (:9-10)
III. Giving is to be personal. (v. 1b)
A. God rewards piety.